? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'M A GRANDMA!!

I know I am super dorky but I have been so excited for my dog to have puppies! She only had 2 but they are so cute! I don't think I'll be able to watch my kids have kids, I was going crazy! I would even catch myself pushing with her! I know I'm crazy! They will be ready for christmas if anyone is interested just let me know!


Daisy the proud Mom!


Puppy #1
He almost died! It was so scary but me and Wes (and of course Daisy) got him breathing again!

Puppy #2

3 comments:

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

oh so cute! I want one....except I live in Cali so that wont work! Maybe the next round! :)

The Painters said...

Congrats Grandma :) I want to come play with them! I'd take one, but I'm still trying to find a home for Nessa!

Andreason's said...

How cute! They are all so small...love puppies.