? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

PICTURES OF SWAYZEE (FINALLY!)

Swayzee hasn't had real pictures done since she was 4 months old! I know I'm the worst Mom ever! Me and Wes took these in our yard I think they turned out pretty cute for just using our cheap camera! She was so funny! She loves being outside so it was hard to make her focus but we got a ton of cute pic's! It's not hard when your model is so cute though!



I loved this one cuz it is totally Swayzee, she loves animals! I cut out the chickens but they are surrounding her too! I know we are total rednecks! But I love animals too what can I say!

I LOVE YOU SWAYZER!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Those pics are so adorable. I love her cute costume!! She is getting so big. What a cutie. :)

The Painters said...

Such a doll! I love her little smile!

Josh & Kenz said...

She is soo sassy! I love the pix. I promise we will take some once the holidays slow down.

Chelsea said...

she is sooo cute and getting so big! Love the pics :)

The Hone's said...

She is so freakin cute and petite. I love it. Those pictures turned out way good. My camera wouldnt do that for sure.

FJ Johnson said...

She is so cute and of course you have her all decked out from head to toe. I love the pictures they are adorable.

Finch Family said...

So cute! These kids are getting too big. Her costume was so dang cute too. You are so talented!