? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween '09

As most of you know I love halloween and it is so much funner now that I have Swayzee!I made her a half devil half angel costume and it turned out so cute! She didn't even mind wearing it which really surprised me! She is so much fun! I love being a Mom!
Addie was in the hospital for a couple of weeks and got out just in time for halloween! We were so glad to have her home! It's so hard to watch a kid go through all that pain and I'm so grateful all our prayers were answered! I love you Addie Jo!!! (And of course Oakley and Brinley too!!)

Wes even dressed up with me this year which was a huge surprise! I never thought I would see that happen! He was pirate and I was his parrot itwas kind of last minute but it turned out pretty cute!

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A VERY HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

The Painters said...

So cute! I can't believe how awesome Swayzee's costume is! You are such a crafty little momma! Way to go getting Wes to dress up! I don't know if I'll ever be able to get Billy to!

The Hone's said...

Oh my gosh I love the costume you made Swayzee. She looks so cute. I love that you and Wes dressed up too. So cute.