? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Family Pictures!

We finally took family pictures and they turned out so cute!
Swayzee is just so photogenic she made it hard to pick!
But here is a few of our favorites!





Thanks Kyle and Kurtis!

9 comments:

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

Oh my gosh these pics are so cute!!! Kyle and Kurt did so good and you guys looks adorable! Swayzee is a doll!

Ashley and Josey said...

Those are so cute! Swayzee is adorable.

The Painters said...

I love them! Geez Candi you so dang gorgeous! Swayzee is so photogenic, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics. She is such an adorable girl. She's so sweet too. And yes very photogenic. :)

Jami said...

way fun! shes a doll!

Chelsie and Trace said...

How cute I love them!!

Chelsea said...

very cute!

Josh & Kenz said...

Aww you guys are such a cute fam:) I'm so glad I got to see you and the fam on Thursday:)

Adrie said...

Candice you are so beautiful!!! You have the cutest little family, I want to eat little Swayzee up!!!