? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

My Mom turned 50 this year so we threw a surprise party and we even
really surprised her! I didn't think we could pull it off but we did!
Thanks for all you do Mom I love you so much! I couldn't pick a better
Mom (or best friend) if I tried! I love you! Happy Birthday!


I was really proud of my cake so I had to show that off too!






9 comments:

Adrie said...

Happy Birthday to your mom!!! You are so sweet and so talented, I love the cake!!!

Adrie said...

Happy Birthday to your mom!!! You are so sweet and so talented, I love the cake!!!

Andreason's said...

Wow, that is really good, you should get paid to decorate cakes! Yeah for Wes and his elk...it makes Steven wish he would have been able to find his too!

The Painters said...

I am very impressed with your cake skills! Now I know who to call when I need a cake! Tell your mom Happy Birthday for me! I really miss her and you for that matter! I think I might go to Zumba tonight if you want to come!

Finch Family said...

What?! You decorated that cake? That is amazing. Haven't seen you in forever. We should all get together soon.

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

the cake is amazing...you did a great job! And Wes' elk is humungous!!

FJ Johnson said...

Tell your cute mom happy birthday. I love the cake!

The Hone's said...

That cake is awesome.

Josh & Kenz said...

That cake is Awesome!! Good job! You do have the sweetest mom ever!!! Tell her happy birthday!