? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

MEMORY LANE!!

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Keep it going. ENJOY!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

candice, i gotta say that did stick out in my head but I always remember you singing in cheer, you always knew every word to every song, so many cheer memories

Adrie said...

That is my favorite memory with you too, but of course there are several runner ups I love your Bday party at Kallie's cabin, so fun! Vegas was such a fun/dramatic trip. I had to scrub my car down after we got done with it. Kallie's bum, my fat feet they were so funny, my bright red chest, the fight on the strip haha. I will never forget!

The Painters said...

So where do I start...We seriously have some many good memories together..why aren't we still making them? :( That makes me sad! How about our Dixie Chicks/Britney talent show performance with full on feather covered shirts! Good times at KOA.

The Hardings said...

my favorite memory would have to be CANCUN MEXICO with the jewett family we had so much fun remember our best friend RODY,GETTING OUR HAIR BRAIDED (because mine was a curly mom) THE COOL TUNNEL I NEARLY DROWNDED YOU IN,THE COOL PURCHASES WE MADE AT THE MARKETS, THE MOIST CAKE!!! AND MOST OF ALL DON'T EVER FORGET THE AIRPORT!!!!!!!!

FJ Johnson said...

Wow so many memories. One of my favorite ones would probably be our Halloween party at my house. Karaoke in the dungeon room with a mattress as a stage. Oh and I can’t forget about our cute dalmatian Rizzo.You were always so fun. love ya

The Painters said...

32 days left?!?!?! You are almost a MOMMY! I can't believe it! I'm so excited to see you tomorrow! That sucks that you didn't even get done what you were going to do! I'm making it a tradition to go whenever he comes to town, so you have to come for sure next time!

The Hammer's said...

Candice,
My memory of you is when I asked you to go to the St.George rodeo with me and the fam. I remember sitting in the back of our covered truck chowing down on beef jerky. That is crazy to think of how long ago that was.
Wes,
I don't know where to begin on our memories, but just to let you know I still have the seashell you gave me back in third grade. Funny huh.
Im excited for you guys to have your little one. It is the best thing in the world