? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

WES'S BEAR HUNT!

Wes and my Dad went hunting bear in Idaho 3 wks ago
he had so much fun! He talked in his sleep every night about for
about 2 wks, It was funny at first but then when he kept waking
me up every night I got pretty tired! But at least he was entertaining!!

5 comments:

J and Stac said...

Hey! Long time no see! I found your blog through Adrie. Congrats and Good Luck with your baby, that is so exciting!

Adrie said...

Hey you, I'm glad to see you got your blog up ans running. congrats on the bear Wes! Hawaii looks like it was a ton of fun! Anyways Matt and I are going on a Western Carribean cruise for our Honeymoon I want to know where your ship stopped and what excursions you did at each place, because there are so many to choose from. I for sure know I want to swim with Sting rays it looks like that's all there is to do in the Cayman Islands love ya!

Anonymous said...

Candice, Iam so glad to see a new post on your blog, your belly is looking so cute, I hope to see you on wed. nat is going to cut my hair anyways, keep in touch

Josh & Kenz said...

Woo Hoo!

I just figured out your blog. Ok so this baby is due next month and I haven't seen you in months. We better get together soon. You are the cutest preggo lady. I will call you this week.

Love Ya,

Kenz

Adrie said...

That is my favorite memory with you too, but of course there are several runner ups. That was such a fun/dramatic trip. I had to scrub my car down after we got done with it. Kallie's bum, my fat feet they were so funny, my bright red chest, the fight on the strip haha. I will never forget!