? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 11, 2008

FIRST DAY OF THE FIRST BORN

Birth is not only about making babies. Birth is about making parents ~ strong, competent, capable parents who trust themselves and know their inner strength
MEET SWAYZEE HOGAN!










8 comments:

Finch Fam said...

Candice and Wes you did great she is beautiful! Do you have a name for her yet?

Rachelle Carling said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I want to come see her and drop off a gift. I am so excited for you two...now three! You can already tell she is going to be one cute little chick-a-dee. I can't wait to hear all about it! I am glad she is here!
Best of Luck...
Rachelle

Anonymous said...

Candice and wes Congrats, I hope all went well, she is beautiful, best of luck I cant wait to hear all the details oh and does she have a name?

FJ Johnson said...

Congrats! She is adorable. Sorry i couldn't make it to your shower but i want to come down some time and see you and your new little sweet heart. I'll call ya. Love ya and good luck with everything.

Adrie said...

She is beautiful, I hope everything went well, I can't wait to come and see her. If you need anything call me!

Jami said...

Congrats on the darling girl!!!

Finch Family said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see her.

Anonymous said...

She is so dang adorable!!! Congrats!! Oh and love the name.