? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

HAWAII!!

I got to go on a girls trip with my Mom, Aunt Lynette
My Cousin Brandi and my Grandma, my grandma had always
wanted to go her whole life so my Mom and my Aunt decided to take
her forher birthday and I got to tag along! We had so much fun!!

The veiw from our patio! It was so pretty!!

My Birthday dinner! I got a 28 hr. birthday!!

We went to this beach and there were all these turtles! So cool!!

Me laying out with the turtles! We kind of look the same!!

7 comments:

Rachelle Carling said...

Candice...
I love your cute little belly! What a fun vacation to Hawaii. I hope you don't mind I found your blog and am adding you to mine. I hope to see you soon!
Miss ya,
Rachelle

The Painters said...

Finally a post! I'm glad you figured it out! I'm jealous that you got to go to Hawaii! I need a vacation. We still need to get together for dinner soon...even though we say that every time we talk :) Call me when you have time!

The Hardings said...

I wish I could have went with you guys looks like you had a blast!!!

Nate And Bobby Jo said...

Candace looks like you had fun in Hawaii, I am jelouse. I am so excited that your sweet baby girl is almost here they are so much fun. Being a mom is the greatest blessing, you will love it. Keep in touch I cant wait to see that cute baby.

Finch Family said...

So fun! I am way jealous. Good thing you got a fun trip in before that baby comes.
P.S. you are so cute pregnant!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. You have such a cute belly. I hope your baby has Wes's awesome curly hair. She's going to be so cute.

Jami said...

candice!! is she here yet!??