? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 17, 2008

SWAYZEE'S 1ST PHOTO SHOOT!

Swayzee was born August 7 at 7:10 pm. She decided to arrive 20 days early and we were more than happy to have her here! She weighed 5 lbs 11 oz and was 19" long! Everything went really well, she is strong and healthy!







































FOR MORE PICTURES GO TO: VIEWSFROMACHAIR.BLOGSPOT.COM


10 comments:

Josh & Kenz said...

Those pix are so adorable. I love the one in the Hersheys Tin. She is to cute. I am so glad I got to snuggle with her.

Finch Family said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how tiny she is! All these new babies are making feel like Milo is so big. I can't wait to see her.

Jami said...

WAY CUTE!!! and her birthday is the same as Drey's so i won't ever forget! haha.. shes a doll!

The Painters said...

She is just absolutely precious, and already so photogenic!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable, she is so little i love all the pictures she chose a good day to be born thats my birthday

Adrie said...

She is darling, I think she looks a lot like you her face shape or something and I love Swayzee, I'm glad you decided to go with that. I can't wait to see her as soon as I get some time I will be calling to come and see her!

The Hardings said...

Way cute pictures Candice Kyle is amazing!!! she is so dang cute and has totally already changed from when I saw her Congats you too!!!

The Hammer's said...

Your baby is so cute and tiny. I love her name. You are going to have so much fun with her. enjoy it.

Jense Family News said...

Congratulations! She is a cutie. Let me know when Addie and I can come meet her.

Andrea said...

She is beautiful Candice! Congratulations on her new little bundle of joy! This Andrea from Highschool, I found you through Janell's blog.