? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

You Can Never Have Just 1

We'll I guess we are now Mini horse people! We started with just Oli for Swayzee and now 3 horses later I think we are done! They are just so cute! Swayz loves them she always wants to
ride them and pet them! And they pull you in this little cart they really are fun! Let me introduce you to them all!
This is Choncho he is so small and he has beautiful flowy hair! I love it!

This is Kida the Baby mini!

This is Mama Mia, Wes's Mom's Mini!


I know this sounds weird but I think me and Kida were destined for each other. When I was younger I dreamed I had a Palamino horse with one blue eye I could hold, she is totally my dream horse, and the weird thing is she was born after we had already got them, so I didn't even pick her, she picked me! I told you it was weird!!


This is Oli our 1st horse, we had to get rid of him though cause he just wasn't very nice!


5 comments:

Chase Family said...

FUN!!

Finch Family said...

I love it! I want a mini horse!

Chelsie and Trace said...

Ha that is so funny. I wish I had something to pull me around.

The Painters said...

I loved seeing you and Wes in your little cart! I looks like so much fun!

Adrie said...

How freakin' cute! That is seriously the funnest/funniest thing I have seen in awhile!!!