? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

HAPPY SUMMER!







We are so glad it is finally warming up ( well some what!)
I saw these glasses at walmart and I just couldn't resist!
She carried them the whole time we were there!
She doesn't really love wearing them, but oh well!
Best $5 I ever spent!!

4 comments:

Finch Family said...

Oh my! She is so dang cute! She has changed so much since I last saw her. We all need to plan a get together.

Adrie said...

She is such a doll, I love that she looks so decked out and rady for summer! We should go to the pool sometime!

FJ Johnson said...

I think they are adorable. She is so cute. It was great to see you the other day.

Chelsea said...

she is getting so bit! love the shades!