? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Wes!

Thanks for all you do! You are the best husband and Dad, Swayzee loves you
so much! I am so blessed to have you and I couldn't ask for more!
Thank you for always dealing with my craziness! I know I'm a pain some times, well a lot of the time! Thanks for always being there for me, I love you so much!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Adrie said...

Happy Birthday Wes! I can't beleive how big Swayzee is getting, time has gone by way too fast. We need a girl's night soon, and you should bring that cute little munchkin along!

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

Yay happy birthday to Wes! Hope you guys are doing great! Swayzee is so cute! I love the toys you got her for Christmas! :)