? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 4, 2008

SHE'S 1 MONTH OLD!

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAST TIME FLYS! THESE ARE JUST A FEW PICTURES FROM THE 1ST MONTH OF SWAYZEE'S LIFE!
How sad is this! She had to be in ICU for a couple of hours! It was the longest 2 hours of my life!
Everyone kept coming in and telling me how cute she was, after all that work I was the last one to see her!

This is a good picture of her black eye! It looked like she got in a fight, It was so sad! She couldn't even open her eye the first night!


First bath! She was hating it!

Pictures with the cousins!


I love her little pot belly!
Riding Cosmo! (I'm sure he loved that!)

Napping with her Dad!
Posing for the camera!
I LOVE BEING A MOM!!!

5 comments:

Finch Family said...

She is soooo cute. I need to come see her.

Josh & Kenz said...

Holy Crap! She is a genius baby! I cannot believe she is already rolling over. I don't think Reggie rolled until he was eating. He was a lazy baby. Go Swayzee!

Adrie said...

She is Darling, I still need to come see her. I didn't know she was in the ICU, I hope everything is going great, from the looks of it it looks like everything is. Take Care!

J and Stac said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how tiny she is! Looks like you guys are wonderful parents, keep up the good work! Keep postin pics she is going to grow so quickly!

The Carter's said...

Candice i found you off of kristis blog. i cant believe how long its been since i have seen you. hope everything is going good for you. your baby is beautiful.